BCC inks MoU with BRICS of Commerce and Industry to promote tradeDate: 10 July 2019 Tags: International Organizations
Bharat Chamber of Commerce, (BCC) and BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BRICS CCI)have signed MoU for promoting trade and investments between BRICS countries and the eastern part of India, in particular. Members of the BRICS are Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- It was signed by BCC president Sitaram Sharma and BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry Director General B B L Madhukar.
- It will enable both BCC and BRICS chamber to share trade related information and exchange trade delegations among the five countries of the group.
- It will enable BCC to look forward to work closely with BRICS Chamber of Commerce to foster trade, technological and industrial cooperation between West Bengal and BRICS countries.
About BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BRICS CCI)
- It is parent organization which promotes commerce and industry in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) nations.
- It was founded in 2012 with the efforts of eminent professionals and entrepreneur. It is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization.
- Objectives: To provide dynamic institutional connection for promotion of trade and industries, and also to strengthen social, cultural and educational relations among BRICS countries. To create an enabling support system especially for MSME segment of businesses and young entrepreneurs from across all geographies.