Railways continuously engaged in delivery of medical oxygen
- Railways is continuously engaged in delivery of medical oxygen across the country through its Oxygen Express trains.
- Oxygen Express carrying around 244 tonnes of liquid medical oxygen reached Delhi today.
- Railways Minister Piyush Goyal said that trains carrying oxygen tankers reached Delhi from Hapa and Mundra of Gujarat.
- He said, this will ensure smooth supply of oxygen for Covid patients in Delhi.
- He said, another train carrying oxygen tankers has reached Faridabad from Tatanagar.