US House of Representatives approves 1.9 trillion dollar Coronavirus stimulus fund
- The bill cleared the house on a party-line vote of 219 to 212.
- The package seeks to boost vaccinations and testing and stabilise the economy.
- Lawmakers passed the bill aimed at giving money to individuals, businesses, states, and cities hit hard by the pandemic.
- President Joe Biden has been pushing for the relief package, saying it will be used to stimulate the economy and create new jobs.
- Republican representatives voted against the bill which will now go to the Senate.