Country’s COVID-19 recovery rate reaches 97.07%
- During the last 24 hours, more than 11,000 COVID patients have recovered.
- The total number of recoveries has gone up to over 1.07 crore.
- The Health Ministry said the actual caseload currently comprises only 1.52% of the total positive cases.
- Presently, the total number of active cases in the country is around 1.68 lakh.
- During the past 24 hours, 15,510 new cases were reported taking the total number of positive cases in the country to over 1.1 crore.