President's Rule imposed in Puducherry
- Puducherry has been placed under the President's rule days after the Congress-led Government collapsed after several resignations.
- The Home Ministry on 25 Feb issued a notification of imposing the President's rule in the Union Territory.
- President Ram Nath Kovind suspended the Puducherry Assembly as well.
- The Legislative Assembly of the Union territory is now placed under suspended animation.
- The Assembly polls are due in the Union Territory shortly.