Uttar Pradesh govt to develop Jewar Airport as Asia's biggest airport with 6 runways
- The state govt has to set aside 2,000 crore for Jewar Airport in its budget for 2021-22 presenting in the Assembly.
- The state govt has also increased the number of runways of the Jewar Airport to 6, from 2 proposed earlier.
- The under construction airport in Ayodhya will be named as Maryada Purushottam Sriram Airport.
- A provision of 101 crore rupees has been made for it in the budget.
- Ayodhya airport will also be subsequently made an international airport.