Foreign Minister hands over 1 lakh additional doses of commercially procured COVID vaccines to Mauritius
- Dr Jaishankar began his Mauritius visit with a meeting with his counterpart Alan Ganoo.
- Dr Jaishankar said they reviewed the bilateral relations & successful development partnership between the 2 countries.
- He reiterated that India will be a ready partner in Mauritius’ economic recovery and revival efforts.
- Dr Jaishankar and Mr Jugnauth held comprehensive discussions on the status of implementation of various infrastructure projects.
- The Minister appreciated the efficiency of the Mauritius side in taking them forward.