- to reject as having no authority or binding force:
- to cast off or disown:
- to reject with disapproval or condemnation:
- to reject with denial:
that with which to do something; means or supplies for the purpose or need, especially money:
- an act of civility or respect.
- devoirs, respects or compliments.
- something for which a person is responsible; duty.
- A method of divination through alleged communication with the dead; black art.
- Magic in general, especially that practiced by a witch or sorcerer; sorcery; witchcraft; conjuration.
- Generous bestowal of gifts
- The gift or gifts, as of money, so bestowed.
- Generosity; liberality.