- Alluring by a show of flashy or vulgar attractions; tawdry.
- Based on pretense, deception, or insincerity.
- Pertaining to or characteristic of a prostitute.
- being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural.
- having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- characterized by superabundance or superfluity.
- a personally offensive act or word; deliberate act or display of disrespect; intentional slight; insult.
- an offense to one's dignity or self-respect.
- the art or the process of weaving.
- the part of an oar between the blade and the handle.