- To contemplate; visualize:
- To have a mental picture of especially in advance of realization
- To struggle at close quarters with disorder and confusion
- To struggle
- incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- Subject or left to one's own discretion.
- For any use or purpose one chooses; not earmarked for a particular purpose.