- insidious cunning in attaining a goal; crafty or artful deception; duplicity.
- Cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident.
- Reddish; ruddy.
- To make or declare sacred; set apart or dedicate to the service of a deity
- To devote or dedicate to some purpose.
- resisting authority or control; not obedient or compliant; refractory.
- hard to deal with, manage, or operate.
- Intense hatred or dislike, especially toward a person or thing regarded as contemptible, despicable, or repugnant.
- The reproach, discredit, or opprobrium attaching to something hated or repugnant.
- the state or quality of being hated.