- extraordinary in size, amount, extent, degree, force, etc
- wonderful or marvelous
- abnormal; monstrous.
- resisting authority or control; not obedient or compliant; refractory.
- hard to deal with, manage, or operate.
- a personally offensive act or word; deliberate act or display of disrespect; intentional slight; insult.
- an offense to one's dignity or self-respect.
- to make known by open declaration; publish; proclaim formally or put into operation (a law, decree of a court, etc.).
- to set forth or teach publicly (a creed, doctrine, etc.).
- being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural.
- having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- characterized by superabundance or superfluity.