- Given to seizing for plunder or the satisfaction of greed.
- Inordinately greedy, predatory, Extortionate,
- Extremely stingy, parsimonious, miserly.
- Extremely poor, destitute, indigent.
- Poorly or inadequately supplied, lacking in means or resources.
- To lead or move by persuasion or influence, as to some action or state of mind
- To bring about, produce, or cause:
- A feeling of or the expression of joy or exultation:
- A joyful or festive celebration.
- in a fair manner; justly or honestly; impartially.
- properly; legitimately.