- Hazy, vague, indistinct, or confused:
- Cloudy or cloudlike.
- Of or resembling a nebula or nebulae in deep space; nebular.
- Capable of being discerned; distinguishable.
- Shamefully wicked, as persons, actions, or times.
- Heinous or flagrant, as a crime; infamous.
- Causing or involving great fear or suffering; dreadful; terrible
- Indicating trouble, disaster, misfortune, or the like
- Urgent; desperate.
- To scatter in various directions; disperse; dispel.
- To spend or use wastefully or extravagantly; squander; deplete.