- Dealing with very profound, difficult, or abstruse subject matter
- Beyond ordinary knowledge or understanding; esoteric:
- penetrating; cutting; biting; trenchant:
- remarkably clear and direct; sharp; keen; acute:
- Thoughtful provision beforehand; provident care; prudence.
- Thinking of something beforehand; previous consideration; anticipation.
- To look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.
- To think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneath oneself.
- Penetrating; cutting; biting; trenchant
- Remarkably clear and direct; sharp; keen; acute.