- Exceptional valor, bravery, or ability, especially in combat or battle.
- Exceptional or superior ability, skill, or strength:
- A valiant or daring deed.
- Tending to shake or tremble.
- Trembling; tremulous.
- Liable to break down or give way; insecure; not to be depended
- consisting of, attended with, characterized by, or containing fire:
- intensely hot:
- intensely ardent, impetuous, or passionate:
- A highly successful, unexpected stroke, act, or move; a clever action or accomplishment.
- causing vexation; troublesome; annoying.
- disorderly; confused; troubled.