that with which to do something; means or supplies for the purpose or need, especially money:
- an act of civility or respect.
- devoirs, respects or compliments.
- something for which a person is responsible; duty.
- A method of divination through alleged communication with the dead; black art.
- Magic in general, especially that practiced by a witch or sorcerer; sorcery; witchcraft; conjuration.
- the act of concurring.
- accordance in opinion; agreement:
- cooperation, as of agents or causes; combined action or effort.
- simultaneous occurrence; coincidence:
- to cut with a violent sweeping stroke or by striking violently and at random, as with a knife or sword.
- to lash; whip.