- Making an echoing sound
- Uttered loudly
- Impressively thorough or complete
- Deliberate breach of faith or trust; faithlessness; treachery
- An act or instance of faithlessness or treachery.
- Strong or vehement expression of disapproval
- An official reprimand, as by a legislative body of one of its members.
- To criticize or reproach in a harsh or vehement manner.
- Excessively talkative in a rambling, roundabout manner, especially about trivial matters.
- Wordy or diffuse
The practices and principles of a warmonger.