- to trace the outline of; sketch or trace in outline; represent pictorially:
- to portray in words; describe or outline with precision:
- angry; enraged.
- arising from or characterized by anger:
- the act of concurring.
- accordance in opinion; agreement:
- cooperation, as of agents or causes; combined action or effort.
- simultaneous occurrence; coincidence:
Verb (with object)
- to cut with a violent sweeping stroke or by striking violently and at random, as with a knife or sword.
- to lash; whip.
- lacking stiffness or firmness, as of substance, fiber, structure, or bodily frame:
- lacking vitality; weary; tired; fatigued:
- without firmness, force, energy, etc., as of character