- Favorable to or promoting health; healthful.
- Promoting or conducive to some beneficial purpose; wholesome.
- To reach the highest point, summit, or highest development
- To end or arrive at a final stage
- To rise to or form an apex; terminate
- total rejection of established laws and institutions.
- anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.
- total and absolute destructiveness, especially toward the world at large and including oneself
- A blunt or abrupt rejection, as of a person making advances.
- A peremptory refusal of a request, offer, etc.; snub.
- A check to action or progress.
- to give a rebuff to, check, repel, refuse, drive away.
- A bitter, sharply abusive denunciation, attack, or criticism.