- Thoughtful provision beforehand; provident care; prudence.
- Thinking of something beforehand; previous consideration; anticipation.
- To look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.
- To think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneath oneself:
- A slatted wooden box or framework for packing, shopping, or storing fruit, furniture,
- Penetrating; cutting; biting; trenchant
- Remarkably clear and direct; sharp; keen; acute
- To make damp; moisten.
- To dull or deaden; depress.
- The range of operation, authority, control, concern, etc.
- The range of vision, insight, or understanding.