- A short journey or trip, especially one taken as a leisure activity.
- A deviation from a regular activity or course.
- having or showing little or no emotion:
- not interested or concerned; indifferent or unresponsive:
- a waterfall descending over a steep, rocky surface.
- a series of shallow or steplike waterfalls, either natural or artificial.
- anything that resembles a waterfall, especially in seeming to flow or fall in abundance.
- to accustom (a child or young animal) to food other than its mother's milk; cause to lose the need to suckle or turn to the mother for food.
- to withdraw (a person, the affections, one's dependency, etc.) from some object, habit, form of enjoyment, or the like:
- making opposition; averse.
- opposed or contrary, as in nature or character.
- distasteful, objectionable, or offensive.