- Usually trammels. a hindrance or impediment to free action, restraint.
- A hindrance to free action or movement
- continuing without interruption; ceaseless, unending
- to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal:
- to put aside; put an end to.
- A sepulchral monument erected in memory of a deceased person whose body is buried elsewhere.
- Sharp or biting to the taste or smell; bitterly pungent; irritating to the eyes, nose, etc.
- Extremely or sharply stinging or bitter; exceedingly caustic:
- Caused by or showing sincere remorse.
- Filled with a sense of guilt and the desire for atonement; penitent: