- A sepulchral monument erected in memory of a deceased person whose body is buried elsewhere.
- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- strangely diabolical or cruel; monstrous
- showing fascination with death, disease, maiming, etc. morbid,
- sharpness; acuteness.
- keenness of perception
- A person or thing that precedes or comes before; forerunner; harbinger
- A person or thing that proclaims or announces
- To scatter or spread widely, as though sowing seed.
- Promulgate extensively; broadcast; disperse.