- soft and limp; not firm; flabby
- lacking force; weak:
- A blow, especially with the hand; cuff:
- pull; strong influence; muscle, especially political power:
- An independent individual who does not go along with a group or party
- A person pursuing rebellious, Even potentially disruptive, Policies or Ideas
- extraordinary in size, amount, extent, degree, force, etc
- wonderful or marvelous
- abnormal; monstrous.
- Strangely diabolical or cruel; monstrous.
- A legendary evil being that robs graves and feeds on corpses
- Commonplace or dull; matter-of-fact or unimaginative.
- characteristic of prose as distinguished from poetry, FACTUAL