- to incorporate (the cultural values, mores, motives, etc., of another or of a group), as through learning, socialization, or identification.
- to make subjective or give a subjective character to.
- to decrease in strength, intensity, etc.
- to decline in power, importance, prosperity, etc.
- to draw to a close; approach an end.
- An act of evading by sudden bodily movement
- An artful device to evade, deceive, or trick
- A broad elevation or mound of earth raised as a fortification around a place and usually capped with a stone or earth parapet.
- Such an elevation together with the parapet.
- Anything serving as a bulwark or defense.
- communication of thought by words; talk; conversation.
- TO communicate thoughts orally; talk; converse.
- To treat of a subject formally in speech or writing.