- Lacking warmth, sensitivity, or compassion; aloof; self-centered:
- Easily damaged or destroyed; fragile; frail.
- having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable.
- well-spoken and apparently, but often deceptively, worthy of confidence or trust.
- Dealing with very profound, Difficult, or abstruse subject matter
- Beyond ordinary knowledge or understanding; esoteric.
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- To contemplate; visualize:
- To have a mental picture of especially in advance of realization