- the state or quality of being later than the usual or proper time, or an instance of this; lateness
- characterized by faithlessness or readiness to betray trust; traitorous.
- deceptive, untrustworthy, or unreliable.
- unstable or insecure, as footing.
- dangerous; hazardous:
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- Subject or left to one's own discretion.
- For any use or purpose one chooses; not earmarked for a particular purpose.
- characterized by shyness and modesty; reserved.
- affectedly or coyly decorous, sober, or sedate.
- Sharp or biting to the taste or smell; bitterly pungent; irritating to the eyes, nose, etc.
- Extremely or sharply stinging or bitter; exceedingly caustic.