- Alluring by a show of flashy or vulgar attractions; tawdry.
- Based on pretense, deception, or insincerity.
- Pertaining to or characteristic of a prostitute.
- To assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest; agree; consent:
- Usually exigencies. the need, demand, or requirement intrinsic to a circumstance, condition, etc.
- A case or situation that demands prompt action or remedy; emergency:
- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- To chew the cud, as a ruminant.
- To meditate or muse; ponder.