- being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural.
- having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- characterized by superabundance or superfluity.
- to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal:
- to put aside; put an end to.
- making opposition; averse.
- opposed or contrary, as in nature or character.
- distasteful, objectionable, or offensive:
- to make full or complete again, as by supplying what is lacking, used up, etc.
- to supply (a fire, stove, etc.) with fresh fuel.
- forming or expressing division or distribution.
- creating dissension or discord.
- resolutely fearless, dauntless