- To struggle at close quarters with disorder and confusion
- To struggle
- incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable.
- well-spoken and apparently, but often deceptively, worthy of confidence or trust.
- Making an echoing sound:
- impressively thorough or complete.
- uttered loudly.