- To send or consign to an inferior position, place, or condition
- To consign or commit (a matter, task, etc.), as to a person.
- To work havoc upon; damage or mar by ravages.
- To work havoc; do ruinous damage.
- To contemplate; visualize:
- To have a mental picture of especially in advance of realization
- To struggle at close quarters with disorder and confusion
- To struggle
- Intense hatred or dislike, especially toward a person or thing regarded as contemptible, despicable, or repugnant.
- The reproach, discredit, or opprobrium attaching to something hated or repugnant.
- the state or quality of being hated.