- A sepulchral monument erected in memory of a deceased person whose body is buried elsewhere.
- An interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
- A syllable, word, or phrase serving to fill out.
- a personally offensive act or word; deliberate act or display of disrespect; intentional slight; insult.
- an offense to one's dignity or self-respect.
- being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural.
- having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- characterized by superabundance or superfluity.