- lacking grace, pleasing elegance, or charm.
- without any sense of right or propriety.
- the quality of being vehement; ardor; fervor.
- vigorous impetuosity; fury:
- Exceptional valor, bravery, or ability, especially in combat or battle.
- Exceptional or superior ability, skill, or strength:
- A valiant or daring deed.
- vivid; real; stimulating, as to the intellect, imagination, or senses.
- having the ability to grow, expand, develop, etc.
- Tending to shake or tremble.
- Trembling; tremulous.
- Liable to break down or give way; insecure; not to be depended upon: