- Lacking brilliance or radiance; dull:
- Lacking liveliness, vitality, spirit, or enthusiasm:
- To go or move quickly or in haste.
- To send hurrying along.
- A slaughterhouse.
- Any place of carnage.
- Any scene of destruction:
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- not genuine, authentic, or true; not from the claimed, pretended, or proper source; counterfeit.
- of illegitimate birth; bastard.
- lacking sense, significance, or ideas; silly.
- empty; void.