- To hasten the occurrence of; bring about prematurely, hastily, or suddenly
- To cast down headlong; fling or hurl down.
- to separate from a solution as a precipitate.
- An artifice or expedient used to evade a rule, escape a consequence, hide some
- Strangely diabolical or cruel; monstrous.
- A legendary evil being that robs graves and feeds on corpses
- Erroneous belief; false opinion.
- Erroneous or unorthodox religious belief.
- Common, Ordinary, Banal, Unimaginative.
- Relating to, or characteristic of the world