- Ostentatious in one's learning.
- Overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, especially in teaching.
- Constant in application or effort; working diligently at a task.
- Persevering; industrious; meticulous.
- Insidious cunning in attaining a goal; crafty or artful deception; duplicity.
- To look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.
- To think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneath oneself:
- Side by side, beside each other in a line.
- Equal to or alongside in progress, attainment, or awareness.