- of doubtful authorship or authenticity.
- impatient of control, restraint, or delay, as persons; restless; uneasy.
- refractory; stubborn.
- refusing to go forward; balky:
- a weakened or enfeebled state; weakness:
- a particular mental or physical handicap; disability.
- a false or baseless, usually derogatory story, report, or rumor.
- a duck intened or used for food.
- A member of a religious, spiritual, or cultural community based on the worship of nature or the earth; a neopagan.
- A follower of a polytheistic religion