Excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit:
- A violent demonstration of rage or frustration; a sudden burst of ill-temper.
- Causing or involving great fear or suffering; dreadful; terrible
- Indicating trouble, disaster, misfortune, or the like
- Urgent; desperate.
- To scatter in various directions; disperse; dispel.
- To spend or use wastefully or extravagantly; squander; deplete.
- Pertaining to tragedy or to the dramatic art in general.
- Of or characteristic of Thespis.
- Of or relating to Thespiae.