- Brazenly obvious; flagrant
- Offensively noisy or loud; clamorous
- Tastelessly conspicuous:
- Touching; in contact.
- In close proximity without actually touching; near.
- Adjacent in time
- A slurred utterance or sound.
- A disparaging remark or a slight
- An instance or point of weakness; feebleness; incapability.
- Stupidity; silliness; absurdity.
- An instance of this.
- A decline of mental faculties, especially as associated with old age; senility.
- Excessive fondness; foolish affection.
- Obtained, done, made, etc., by stealth; secret or unauthorized; clandestine
- Acting in a stealthy way.
- Obtained by subreption; surreptitious.