- shockingly frightful or dreadful; horrible:
- resembling a ghost, especially in being very pale:
- of or like a corpse.
- pale; ghastly.
- haggard and thin.
- Readiness or liberality in giving.
- Freedom from meanness or smallness of mind or character.
- A generous act:
- Largeness or fullness; amplitude.
- A rough physical contest or struggle; scuffle.
- Any vigorous or determined struggle, conflict, etc.
- an act or instance of slumping.
- a decrease, decline, or deterioration.
- a period of decline or deterioration.
- to surge up; increase; rise
- the act of surging up; a large or rapid increase: