- Giving form or shape, forming, shaping, fashioning, molding
- Pertaining to formation or development,
- Sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging:
- Belonging or suited to polite society.
- Well-bred or refined; polite; elegant; stylish.
- Affectedly or pretentiously polite, delicate, etc.
- total rejection of established laws and institutions.
- anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.
- total and absolute destructiveness, especially toward the world at large and including oneself
- Calm, peaceful, tranquil.
- Rich, wealthy, prosperous.