- to frustrate or confound; thwart by creating confusion or bewilderment.
- to check or deflect the movement of (sound, light, fluids, etc.).
- to confuse, bewilder, or perplex
- large in quantity or number; abundant; plentiful.
- having or yielding an abundant supply.
- exhibiting abundance or fullness, as of thoughts or words.
- Tending to shake or tremble.
- Trembling; tremulous.
- Liable to break down or give way; insecure; not to be depended upon:
- A multitude of people crowded or assembled together; crowd.
- A great number of things crowded or considered together.
- To bring back into use, Practice
- To bring to view, attention, or use again
- Boisterous festivity
- Noisy partying or Merrymaking