- A short journey or trip, especially one taken as a leisure activity.
- A deviation from a regular activity or course.
- to feel or express worry, annoyance, discontent, or the like:
- to cause corrosion; gnaw into something:
- Brazenly obvious; flagrant
- Offensively noisy or loud; clamorous
- Tastelessly conspicuous:
- the property leased.
- the period of time for which a lease is made:
- to take or hold by lease.
- to bargain in a petty, quibbling, and often contentious manner
- to wrangle, dispute, or cavil.