- subject to, led by, or indicative of a sudden, odd notion or unpredictable change; erratic.
- fanciful or witty.
- deviating from the regular or proper course; erring; straying.
- journeying or traveling, as a medieval knight in quest of adventure; roving adventurously.
- moving in an aimless or lightly changing manner.
- to treat with disdain, scorn, or contempt; scoff at; mock.
- to show disdain, scorn, or contempt; scoff, mock, or gibe
- a disdainful, scornful, or contemptuous remark or act; insult; gibe.
- characteristic or suggestive of lunacy; wildly or recklessly foolish.
- the act or process of truncating.
- the quality or state of being truncated.