- Something accomplished without difficulty
- An opponent who is easy to defeat or a victim who is capable of no effective resistance
- something viewed as a prophetic revelation
- any universal or widespread destruction or disaster
- Obtained, done, made, etc., by stealth; secret or unauthorized; clandestine
- Acting in a stealthy way.
- Obtained by subreption; subreptitious.
- A slatted wooden box or framework for packing, shopping, or storing fruit, furniture, glassware, crockery, etc.
- Any completely enclosed boxlike packing or shipping case.
- Cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident.
- Reddish; ruddy.
- to strip ruthlessly of money or goods by open violence, as in war; plunder.
- to rob with open violence; take booty: