- A period of time spent doing something
- (Verb) To be frugal, get along on a scanty allowance
- To prop up or support from below; strengthen, as by reinforcing a foundation.
- To form part of, strengthen, or replace the foundation of.
- To free or release from entanglement Disengage
- To distinguish from a related thing
- The range of operation, authority, control, concern, etc.
- The range of vision, insight, or understanding.
- A scene or state of wild uproar and confusion.
- An insane asylum or madhouse.