- The act or an instance of going, especially from an enclosed place.
- A means or place of going out; an exit.
- The right or permission to go out.
- Surroundings, especially of a social or cultural nature:
- Generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness
- Proceeding from or revealing generosity or nobility of mind, character, etc.
- Generous bestowal of gifts.
- The gift or gifts, as of money, so bestowed.
- Obsolete. generosity; liberality.
- To give new or renewed strength or energy to.