- Bound by contract or other formal agreement:
- Sticking; clinging; adhering:
- To send or consign to an inferior position, place, or condition
- To consign or commit (a matter, task, etc.), as to a person.
- To work havoc upon; damage or mar by ravages.
- To work havoc; do ruinous damage.
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- Subject or left to one's own discretion.
- For any use or purpose one chooses; not earmarked for a particular purpose: