- a reduction or decrease in numbers, size, or strength:
- the act of rubbing against something; friction.
- a wearing down or away by friction; abrasion.
- total rejection of established laws and institutions.
- anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.
- Extraordinary in size, amount, extent, degree, force, etc.
- Wonderful or marvelous.
- To reject with disdain; scorn.
- To treat with contempt; despise.
- To kick or trample with the foot
- characterized by faithlessness or readiness to betray trust; traitorous.
- deceptive, untrustworthy, or unreliable.
- unstable or insecure, as footing.
- dangerous; hazardous: